
It has been another one year since the five of us get to stay under one roof.
For one week, precisely the only week in a year, our house was filled with laughter and well a lil of a squabble here and there. ^^
Papa and mama stuffed us with superb homecook food each day with papa handling the big seafood dishes and mama cooking up a smokey kitchen.
And the three of us?
You might think at 25. 23. and 21 we are all grown-ups.
OH no no no! We haven't change one bit when you put us together.

My brothers are no angels. Seriously.

Idiot erke practically just punches me in the arm nonchalantly whenever he feels like it.
and my Babi eldest brother orders me around the house. Bringing him his ringing handphone, getting him water, getting his wallet. ARGGGGHHH!
Well, I gotta admit I'm no girly girl either, my best defense is - aiming a kick at my brothers' crotch.
Still, no matter how monstrous my brus are, home is the best place ever and I love you guys.. <3

Ps:
When erke, you left for the airport and koko, you left to go back to work, tears welled up in mama's eyes.
I suppose it was the sudden quietness, I guess she felt that the house is really empty without the two of you.
Well, mummy she didn't say it out but I know she knows with me leaving in a week's time, it will be another year long wait for the five of us to be under this roof again.
Ps Ps:
I know the two of you silently stalk my blog although you guys always mock me "Blogging is soooo LAME!! "
Ps Ps Ps:
Come to think of it, we did had a fab one week together.
I wanna play TD elements again! again!
=) can feel the love <3
ReplyDeletenice!
ReplyDeleteand u play elemental TD???
a touching post^^
ReplyDeleteswweeeetttt **tears** :(
ReplyDelete*sob*sob* so touching..TD element..come play with me teach me
ReplyDeletedonno either i could say smth here.
ReplyDeleteThis is touching.. :(
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteo0o
ReplyDelete