
Things to be thankful of...
1. I have a GREAT family.
2. I have a Cute dad.
3. I have an Understanding mama.
4. I have a Generous koko.
5. I have an Adorable doggie.
6. I am in South Korea.
7. I have my erke here with me.
8. I have my bf here with me.
9. I have great friends here.
10. I am in Korea Univ.
11. Some of my classes are in English.
12. The campus is beautiful.
13. I made more friends here.
14. I have got my own room.
15. I have my bff in Boston missing me.
16. I have ganjunqi in msia missing me.
17. I have laiwaijane dying to come visit me.
18. I have kong in snu missing me.
19. I have didi in hanyang missing me.
20. I have got everything to be thankful of.
<3 My room....



And nana...
and laiyee and andrew
laiyee damn cartoon....
ReplyDelete