Monday, May 04, 2009

Was studying in super quiet common study room and my stomach decided to let some gas out.

And it came out in a soft pooooooot..

The guy beside me wasn't listening to anything on his mp3. -_-

I know he heard it and I felt super embarrassed I wish the floor could open up and swallow me.

The thing is....

I know he's in my programming class because we were studying the same subject.

And there's only 3 Malaysians in that 30 people class. No way he doesn't know me. -_-

He did like nothing happened and I syok sendiri-ly snickered at myself.

If you go ewwwwwwwwwww after reading this, it's not like girls fart rainbows so...

I guess it's ok to poooooot once in awhile although it is certainly not something to be proud of.

Ok, I know I don't make sense.

bopian. I used too much brain for the past 5 weeks. and am still using it.

miss didi.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha... the "poooooooot" spelling is so accurate that i can hear it
    u made my day =) muacks!!

    p.s. it's ok, i still love u if u poooooooooooooooooooooot alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhaaaa i can hear it too^^ hws uni life huh? you seem to lose alot of weight..take care ya~ am going to kodae,someday =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..

    but i dun miss u wor.. how leh?

    p.s : why u miss me onli when after u farted? so weird one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..ts..u made the point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the latest update...

    ReplyDelete