I don't want to leave for Korea tomorrow... (It's 1.35am so it's suppose to be later today.) I seriously don't want. I don't want to go back to my empty messy basement.
There will be nobody around. Seriously nobody. No housemates ( laiyee + viona). No meiping. No didi. No erke. No kong( I hate him now). NOBODY.
I know..
I know I am strong enough to handle my life alone.
I know I will be fine surviving a month alone.
I know I won't find a mountain and jump from it.
I know I can extend my stay in Malaysia. I know.
It's just that something in my gut tells me to go back to that basement. Time to clean up the mess I left. Pick up the pieces of my life and patch them back. Get my life in focus and gear up for the new single life.
I just wish Mr. L (Loneliness) & Mr. D (Depression) will be kind enough to stay away from me when I get back there. I don't wanna go back to drawing stupid stuff like the clown above (although I really love my clown!) and drown in self-pity. What a waste of time right?
Whatever religion you believe in, keep me in your prayers.
I'll stay safe.
I know I will be fine surviving a month alone.
I know I won't find a mountain and jump from it.
I know I can extend my stay in Malaysia. I know.
It's just that something in my gut tells me to go back to that basement. Time to clean up the mess I left. Pick up the pieces of my life and patch them back. Get my life in focus and gear up for the new single life.
I just wish Mr. L (Loneliness) & Mr. D (Depression) will be kind enough to stay away from me when I get back there. I don't wanna go back to drawing stupid stuff like the clown above (although I really love my clown!) and drown in self-pity. What a waste of time right?
Whatever religion you believe in, keep me in your prayers.
I'll stay safe.
BTW, bear with me for a month or two for right now I'm a crazyyy attention seeker.
Am not close with ya,but i feel like giving you a hug now *HUG*
ReplyDeleteThings maybe hard now.
Maybe you just need time.
I will keep you in prayers =)
You will get over it soon khayinn =))
Sooner than you thought ;)
Take care!~
*hug*