It's gonna be a picca-less long post but please please do read to the end.
Breakfast : Naturally woke up at 9am, literally forced myself back to dreamland till 12.45pm.
Lunch : Frozen pizza, I had four slices for last nite's dinner, another two slices for tomorrow.
After brunch, I perked up and pull the sheets off nana and laiyee's beds and did the laundry. Redecorated my wall and unpacked my luggage.
Felt so proud with myself and while waiting for my erke's call to go to Myeongdong together, watched '17 again'.
Called my erke at around 4.30pm asking him "Are we going to Myeongdong?". "Oh... I'm doing my suda thingy, tomorrow k...". Without feeling even an ounce of dulanness, I said "Ok."
5.00 pm : found a dead kitty right outside my front door. BAD OMEN!
5.30 pm : Called out Shafique to play tennis, ended up sitting on a bench talking for hours.
Dinner : Made some instant yaki-udon. Instant. -_- Watched 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' and downed a big bar of chocolate. Mmmmm~~
Halfway through the movie I started youtube-ing "Britains got talent" when I got a mysterious call with no caller-ID at 9.30pm asking me to I translated eight Jesus songs from Korean to Malay for FREE -_-. And I did it. ( I feel so angelic after being nice to my erke, and taking care of the dead cat, and not translating for free!) -_-
I'm so gonna sit beside God in Heaven! (Taysueyen no matter what you say!)
1.30 am : Started chatting with taysueyen and ganjunqi. You girls certainly entertained my monotonous life.
2.20 am : Everyone wished me goodnite, so I painted my nails (finger and toe nails), and erased and repainted them.
2.50 am : Feeling very proud of myself for not losing my cool yet and decided to blog about my ALONE-time life while drinking some Baileys outta a wine glass (just to be more classy and feel better for myself).
This might seems like a very boring day to you. Well, to be honest, it wasn't all that interesting to blog about.
The thing is, I now know why I choose to come back to "empty Korea" when I could easily extend my ticket.
I wanted a break from having to juggle groups of people, I wanted to restrict myself from being the social butterfly with too many lunch and dinner dates, having to balance in between who to meet up with, who to eat with, who to go out with.
When I made the decision to come back earlier, I sorta decided that I want to be a nun.
You hear me right.
A quiet, independent, non-attention-seeking, pohkhayinn and I wanted to prove to myself that I can be a very independent and disipline person. And that I can live ALONE without any GUYS in my life.
Muahahaha. LAME, I know.
So far, my monotonous nunny life is going well and I never once feel boring YET.
However, the attention seeking me still enjoys chatting with ms. gan for some juicy gossip & drama. So much for being a nun. -_-
And I think I was about to create some drama in my life ( Yes, drama doesn't just appear outta thin air, we humans create them) until the kitty outside my house died this morning. BAD OMEN.
Reality kicked in and I refrained myself from indulging in any sort of drama. (Somehow I have a feeling only ms. gan knows what I'm crapping about.)
Whatever it is, I reckon I can't stand this nunny life for a month although right now I'm sorta enjoying it (Frozen pizza, drinking alone, and Harry Potter marathon. Literary everything about it).
I think I'm not destined to have a nunny life. I'm just for a while wanna turn into a quiet mysterious girl. -_______-
I was just obstinate enough to deny that I enjoy the dramas in life.
So. So.... Anybody reading up to here and if you are in Korea. And you don't mind calling me out to get to know me better. 010-5891-8910. ( Not in a boy-girl dating thing; I just need some interesting hang out friends)
I promise, I won't bite anybody's head off.
believe it or not. i scrolled down before i read. and i thought i'm not going to make it till the end. but somehow i did finish reading ur crap.
ReplyDeletei had a long day out with eddie and zizi- the bimbo queen. u wouldnt want to know how we spent our day under the hot sun -__- eddie got sunburnt can u imagine! oh pls check out the new album "i is bimbo queen" i think it will be on ur fb sidebar hahaaa!
heard so much about u from JQ! :)
ReplyDeleteabout the kitty story as well!
siao jq, y la have to mention about bimbo queen everywhere
i *shy* ehhhhhh!!!
wakakakakaa
u definitely can live ALONE without any guys in ya life! i sokong u!
i've been living w/o guys for almost 2 years! ^^