...is because I have too many boy-friends.
Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm in Engineering Faculty and the ratio of guys to girl is 5:1 so...
Somehow, life in Korea got better because of them.
My 4.5 genius friend, who is ever ready to teach the three of us although he doesn't understand how can we not know simple differentiation and integration; when, we are actually engineering students. -_- He's having the flu now and somehow, the three of us fuss over him like mothers fussing over a kid. ^___________^

태헌오빠 who looks like fido-dido and will always grab whatever food or drink that's in your hands. His head is forever full of "source" and "기출" ( pass year exam papers) -_-
and 대성 오빠 who looks like snoopppppppyyyyy! ^^ He's super soft and when he smiles, his very small eyes goes n_n, that makes him look superrrr cute!!

용준 and 지호
arr 지호 is super nice and blurry.
Nowadays, it seems my day in school ain't complete if I don't see any of em... ^^

Thanks for making my each hardly bearable day, an immensely enjoyable one.
♥
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment